Used toys for charity. Free christmas toys for kids. Super mario bros stuffed toys.
Used Toys For Charity
- an activity or gift that benefits the public at large
- Help or money given in this way
- a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
The toy cupboard Project 365(2) Day 80
The plan for yesterday was to get outside and make some more headway with painting the garden walls. One look through the windows told me that was going to be a no no because it was raining (again!).
Then for some strange reason my internet connection went down. That was a good enough excuse to tackle this half of the wardrobe in the spare room which houses all my bits and pieces. It is my "toy" cupboard".
I found all sorts of rubbish, a Minidisc player that no longer works, software that would only run on Windows ninety something, manuals for equipment that has long since gone (including manuals in languages that I couldn''t pronounce) and more spare power cables than I'd need if I lived to be120.
There was enough to fill four bin bags which are now sitting in the boot of my car ready to go to the tip. There is also a bag of useful stuff ready to take to the charity shop including a 160Gb IDE hard drive - does anybody use those any more?
The end result is a tidy cupboard where I can find everything - I'd say it was a job well done!
Space Hopping For Charity
1,500 People take part in a Guinness World Record attempt on Sunday afternoon at 2pm.
At 2pm on Sunday 20th June on Upper Mount St, Dublin 2, outside the Pepper Canister Church, at least 1,500 people established a new world record for the most people bouncing on space hoppers at once.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
A space hopper, also known as a skippyball, kangaroo ball, bouncer, hoppity hop, or hop ball, is a rubber ball (similar to an exercise ball) with handles which allow one to sit on it without falling off. The goal is to hop around with it, using the elastic properties of the ball to move forward.
The term "space hopper" is more common in the UK; the toy is less familiar in the United States, and may be known as a "hoppity hop" or some other name. A similar toy popular in the U.S. in the 1980s was the pogo ball, which has a hard plastic ring encircling the ball instead of a handle.
alex toys in my kitchen
what are the hot toys for christmas 2011
best infant toys
galt toys marble run
new vestroia bakugan toys
educational toys games for infants babies
big wheel riding toys
horse toys for girls