China toys manufacturers : Best toys 2011 for girls.
China Toys Manufacturers
- (manufacture) create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- (manufacture) put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- A person or company that makes goods for sale
- (manufacture) industry: the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- Taiwan: a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- A fine white or translucent vitrified ceramic material
- Household tableware or other objects made from this or a similar material
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Roy G. Biv, RIP
Nearly every toy that Simon has that in some way implies order (usually in the form of stacking) is rainbow-colored, or, as we like to say around here, parti-colored. But apparently, knowledge of proper rainbow-order is in short supply among the world's toy manufacturers. Only the two stacking toys in back get it right, with the one at left rear pulling off an impressive 10-color streak (really, we won't quibble about tints). Apparently, though, asking the manufacturers of stacking cups (as opposed to those of hemispheres or tori) to learn the meaning of "Roy G. Biv" is, simply, asking too much. Maybe in China, he's known as "Oyr B. Gcv" or "Gbc R. Oyv"?
Workers destroy a Lamborghini Gallardo L140 luxury sports car to mark World Consumer Rights Day in Qingdao, eastern China's Shandong province on March 15, 2011. The car's owner hired people to publicly destroy the vehicle when it failed to function after a service by an official Lamborghini service station. The protest was made to provoke public support and goad the manufacturer to respect his consumer rights.CHINA OUT AFP PHOTO
most popular girls toys 2011
small wooden toys
alex toys loop n loom
toys and games for children
house rabbit toys
new transformer toys 2011
elmo toys for sale
sid science kid toys
smyths toys voucher codes
train toys for toddlers